Administrator - Add Event

sbarrett
Hi there These weekend we are using MapRun for a real orienteering event. Probably 120 runners. But they don't have to use MapRun. Only if they want to come on the result list. We have 7 Courses. When adding those 7 Courses I came to think that: It would be nice with a button on the Add Event page. A button I could press to "add an event more". And then the event page remember all of my settings and remember my KMZ file, so that I only have to give the KML file and maybe change some of the settings. That would make the administrators live much easier.
Stig Barrett