Can't Upload a GPX Track?

MarkBesley
I've been trying to upload a GPX track for someone who had "technical difficulties" with his phone on Saturday.
I click the "Choose Track File" button, select a file and click OK.
But MapRun just sits there saying "None selected".
I've tried Chrome and Edge browsers with the same result. This used to work fine for me.
Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?

Re: Can't Upload a GPX Track?

Mark,

Sorry to hear of the issue.

I'm thinking you are talking about the GPS Track Upload function in the MapRun Console (https://console.maprun.net/#/) or maybe the preview version of the console (https://consolepreview.web.app/#/).

The "choose track file" button does not reach out to the server, it only tries to open a file selection dialog within your browser. Maybe there is a permissions issue? Restart your PC?

You could open Developer Options in Chrome to see if you can see an error message. That is: Chrome > View > Developer > Javascript Console.

Maybe you could send some screen shots to support@maprun.net.

Re: Can't Upload a GPX Track?

dfloat
I am getting a similar problem trying to upload a GPX file.

I select the file, fill in all the fields, but when I press Analyse Track, then nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Re: Can't Upload a GPX Track?

David

In the "preview" console there are now two options.
- the original version which relies upon having a RouteGadget result, and
- a version 2 that fits in better with MapRun v7 and the new results system, where you don't need a map file/RouteGadget

Let us know some more details:
- what is the event name
- which version of GPS track upload are you using?
- if you still have issues, please send the GPX file (with the details above) to support@maprun.net.

Re: Can't Upload a GPX Track?

dfloat
Thanks Peter.  Still having issues, so have sent the file and details as requested.