Can't enter 6 digit code in app

outdoorsmick
Hi, I'm new to all this, but feeling my way using the help pages.
I have made KMZ maps and then created KMl courses.
Uploaded them to Checksites and got 6 digit codes.

What I can't seem to fathom is the random appearance of the box to enter the code and download the course to my phone.

I go to menu, select checksites and can sometimes get a box and sometimes just a list of other courses. I can use NO Event & default settings and still no joy. Then try again later and the box is there and I can download a course,?

Sometimes when I click checksites it goes straight to My results?

What am I missing?

Aside from this, can anyone explain the difference between using maprun6 & maprunF?

Re: Can't enter 6 digit code in app

outdoorsmick
I have solved the randomness...pilot error.

When I pull up the menu, I tend to sometimes tap the wording 'checksites' which opens the settings behind the wording. Now I realise you need to tap the actual icon.

Still like to know regards map6 Vs F?

thanks

Re: Can't enter 6 digit code in app

Mick,

Sorry, but that has caught a few people out. The "Floating Action Button" menu items require the button to be pressed and not the label. We have changed away from this style of menu in the latest version of MapRun (MapRun version 7), partly due to this potential confusion.

The various versions of MapRun are described on the website: https://maprunners.weebly.com/versions-of-maprun.html.

The summary on MapRunF is that it has been replaced by MapRun6. We like to keep two versions available in case of any technical/compatibility issues on various phones. But with MapRun version 7 now avaialble, we will remove MapRunF from the App Stores in the near future.

Peter