Cannot “Get the track from Garmin”

Antonsete
Hi!
A member of our club has recently changed from MRF to MRG. He’ s very pleased with the fact of not having to carry the phone to run a course, but got very dissapointed because he has a lot of problems getting ghe tracks from Garmin. He can do that at home connecting his watch (a Fenix) with the PC, but not  directly with his phone (an IPhone 11). Even when he’s watching his track in Garmin Connect.
Is it possible that there’s a problem with any permission of the app or Garmin?
Thanks!

Re: Cannot “Get the track from Garmin”

I don't think there is anything malfunctioning with the system - We've had >50 MapRunG results posted today so far.

But yes -  he could have permissions issues with Garmin. Is this his first use of MapRunG? I suggest going back through the documented process step by step.

If there are still issues please send details to support@maprun.net:
- Name of the runner
- Name of the event
- Runners userId in Garmin (NOT password ... just the userId).
- When he does "Get Track from Garmin" what message does he get?

Re: Cannot “Get the track from Garmin”

Michal Kus
I had problem getting track from Garmin just yesterday and this was my first run with new watch (but I've earlier used MapRunG on previous one).
I decided to clear all MapRun data from my phone and configure MapRunF from scratch - together with setting watch up and logging to Garmin again. After this all works like charm.
Maybe a bit brutal approach but worked for me.

Re: Cannot “Get the track from Garmin”

Antonsete
Thank You very much!

We´ll try to reinstall the app and we hope everything will work fine again. I´ve never had any problems with MRG and  I hope this wonderful app will work fine in my mate´s watch.