Cannot download new course to watch with version 7

JM

Cannot download new course to watch with version 7

JM
When I turn GPS Watch Mode On (Android) I get Watch Mode Error. I can log into Garmin Connect and the Garmin 245 watch is connected to my phone. This happened after changing to version 7. When I start the watch it always loads a previous event.  Garmin Connect never remembers my login if I sign out even though I tick remember me. If I logout and login it doesn't solve the problem.

Re: Cannot download new course to watch with version 7

JM,

Sorry to hear of the issue.

When you upgraded to MapRun version 7, just checking, that you entered the WatchId that matches the one in MapRunG on your Garmin Watch. (This does not carry-over from MapRun6).

We are unaware of any systemic errors with MapRun version 7 working with MapRunG, so if you are having ongoing issues, please email some screen shots to support@maprun.net

Peter