Create kmz

David C
I have used the 'create a kmz' map functionality lots of times now, using a .gif, with great success lots of times. However, there is one .gif that I have tried to use, and despite appearing to behave as normal whilst matching the two sets of pins with the .gif map and the satellite view, when I press save, the .gif map is very small and so doesn't match the satellite view and, most strangely, is rotated 90 degrees anti-clockwise! Any ideas why?

Re: Create kmz

David,

Thanks for raising the issue.

I'd need to see the .gif file. If you would like me to look into it, please email it to the support email address given on the website. (www.maprunners.com.au)

Re: Create kmz

David C
I sent it Peter. I hope I got the right email address. Thanks.

Re: Create kmz

David,

Thanks - I had sent you a reply from the support email address - and have now sent you another email from another account.

Re: Create kmz

David C
All good now thank you, Peter.

To others with the same issue - Separating the pins as far as possible, say top right and bottom left of your map as suggested in the instructions, is important. My original pin set was too close in longitude.