Feature Request: Ability to change tag punching prefix in APP for check sites.

Feature Request: Ability to change tag punching prefix in APP for check sites.

adenney
I may be missing something, but I would like to be able to change the prefix in the app so that I can verify my urls work on check sites using tag punching for QR codes. I don't see an option to change that in the app.

Re: Feature Request: Ability to change tag punching prefix in APP for check sites.

No you are not missing something.

We haven't included that capability into CheckSites. Partly because, you would need to re-enter the prefix into the Console when you publish the event anyway.

I think the best way may be to publish a test event, then in the console you can copy the settings from one event to another. So after you have checked your settings, you could copy these settings for the subsequent public events.

I'll put this matter on the list to consider. (Maybe the ability to copy settings from a CheckSites event, and allow prefixes etc to be set).

Peter