Forerunner 235

Forerunner
Hi,
Having issues connecting the Forerunner 235 with iphone. Cannot seem to get number to be entered. Should I delete the app on the watch and iphone and begin again?

Jim

Re: Forerunner 235

Hi,

Please send the details (including the specific number you are entering) to support@fne.com.au

Re: Forerunner 235

Forerunner
Hummm,

For some reason, I missed and cannot find the number I was supposed to enter. I guess that was my reason to ask if I should delete the app in my iphone as well as on the Garmin and begin again?

Regards,
Jim

On 20/09/14 16:23, "Peter Effeney [via MapRun]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Please send the details (including the specific number you are entering) to [hidden email]

http://maprun.250607.n8.nabble.com/Forerunner-235-tp671p672.html
To unsubscribe from Forerunner 235, click here.
NAML
Jim

Re: Forerunner 235

Jim

You can reinstall if you like - otherwise check the documentation re how to find the watch Id.

Regards,
Peter

On 15 Sep 2020, at 09:04, Forerunner [via MapRun] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hummm,

For some reason, I missed and cannot find the number I was supposed to enter. I guess that was my reason to ask if I should delete the app in my iphone as well as on the Garmin and begin again?

Regards,
Jim

On 20/09/14 16:23, "Peter Effeney [via MapRun]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Please send the details (including the specific number you are entering) to [hidden email]

http://maprun.250607.n8.nabble.com/Forerunner-235-tp671p672.html
To unsubscribe from Forerunner 235, click here.
NAML
--
Jim

http://maprun.250607.n8.nabble.com/Forerunner-235-tp671p673.html
To start a new topic under MapRun, email [hidden email]
NAML