Garmin connection problem?

Pyrosyard
Ran one of our local events today, using MaprunG. everything seemed to save fine, has uploaded to Garmin Connect and across to Strava from there, but when I come to pull the result over via 'Get Track from Garmin' I'm getting an error that says

"Latest Tracks Available

None Available

ProcessException: OS error message was a not a utf8 string.
 Command: /bin/sh -c grep -I 8131744e-fd00-4fde-98f9-3ce4e0971265 GarminAFping*.json "

Hitting Refresh give the same result. Tried logging out of and back into Garmin, same.

Any ideas?

Re: Garmin connection problem?

Sorry - It should be OK again now.

Re: Garmin connection problem?

andrewk
I'm currently having this problem too - just posted a separate topic about it.  Different command details, but otherwise exactly the same message.

Re: Garmin connection problem?

Sorry - we had a hiccup in a server process. Now back working again. Peter

Re: Garmin connection problem?

andrewk
Thank you!