KML Error with Start and Finish

WithaMap
I am receiving an error when trying to upload a Checksites.
"Error Parsing the KML File" (Exception: The First control needs to be S1 and the last F1)"
   I have had this error before while setting up a score-o but it went away next time I tried it.  This is the first time I have seen it on a point to point course.    I am sure there is one thing I am doing differently but cannot figure it out.   I click on the KLM file and it shows up with a number 3 before the control codes.  Control codes are 3 numbers so (3xxx)  In PP, this shows up correctly with the Sequence number and not the control codes.
Thanks in advance

Bruce

Re: KML Error with Start and Finish

Bruce,