Link to event. Version 6.3.8

sbarrett
Hi I have version 6.3.8 om my Android Phone (Motorola - moto g 5G plus). When I click a link to an event. The phone tells me, i do not have version 6.3.8 installed.
Stig Barrett

Re: Link to event. Version 6.3.8

Stig,

Please send a couple of screen shots to the support email address, so we can be clear of the scenario you are experiencing.

Also, what version of Android are you running?

Re: Link to event. Version 6.3.8

MichaelRaz
Same issue with iPhone but wondered if it was because I also had MapRunF installed along with MapRun6 - deleted maprunF and it works (for me).

Re: Link to event. Version 6.3.8

sbarrett
I had MapRunF installed too, but I deleted MapRunF, but it didn´t help me.

Stig

Sendt fra min iPad

Den 23. apr. 2021 kl. 17.04 skrev MichaelRaz [via MapRun] <[hidden email]>:

 Same issue with iPhone but wondered if it was because I also had MapRunF installed along with MapRun6 - deleted maprunF and it works (for me).

http://maprun.250607.n8.nabble.com/Link-to-event-Version-6-3-8-tp1131p1134.html
To unsubscribe from Link to event. Version 6.3.8, click here.
NAML
Stig Barrett