Map not loading

landgclarke@gmail.com
When I click on a map near me, it says that it has been downloaded successfully and then a new screen opens which says - selected file isn't IOF XML 2.0.3 or google KML or does not contain at least one start, finish or normal control.  It then goes to a blank black screen.  This is only happening on some of the maps.

Re: Map not loading

Mark
Which course / folder is this map found in?

Re: Map not loading

landgclarke@gmail.com
It happened on a few I tried this morning around west swindon.  Haydon Long course was the one I was trying to do.  It worked for my dad who was with me.

Re: Map not loading

Mark
You are using the MapRunF app and not MapRun app?

I have just tested that course in my MapRunF app and that works fine.