Map not showing when 'Go to Start' pressed

DD

Map not showing when 'Go to Start' pressed

DD
When a course has been selected and 'Go to Start' is pressed there is no map just continuous data showing:

Locate
Activity change
Locate
Activity change

Is this is setting thing that I haven't found?

Thanks for your help.

Re: Map not showing when 'Go to Start' pressed

DD,

There are 3 tabs on that screen.

If you select the one on the right you can see the details of what your GPS is doing.

The middle tab is a simple dashboard type display. Mainly useful if you are running with a printed map.

The on the left shows the map. Mainly useful if you are using the map on the phone.

Peter
DD

Re: Map not showing when 'Go to Start' pressed

DD
Hi Peter

It was a Mike Hampton question  … I will forward him the answer

Doug Dickinson

On 17 Jul 2020, at 10:23, Peter Effeney [via MapRun] <[hidden email]> wrote:

DD,

There are 3 tabs on that screen.

If you select the one on the right you can see the details of what your GPS is doing.

The middle tab is a simple dashboard type display. Mainly useful if you are running with a printed map.

The on the left shows the map. Mainly useful if you are using the map on the phone.

http://maprun.250607.n8.nabble.com/Map-not-showing-when-Go-to-Start-pressed-tp458p459.html
To unsubscribe from Map not showing when 'Go to Start' pressed, click here.
NAML