MapRun Console Problem

Richard Evans

Hi All,
I get a persistent error when trying to upload files for Checksites courses. I get this message:

Error: Error saving files to the server (FileSystemException: Creation failed, path = '/var/www/html/cc/High Stand 1 3/21 PXAC' (OS Error: No such file or directory, errno = 2))

High Stand 1 3/21 PXAC is the course name (obviously).

Can anybody help please?

Thanks
Richard

Re: MapRun Console Problem

Richard, Try it without a "/" in the name. Peter

Re: MapRun Console Problem

Richard Evans
Thanks Peter, that sorted it out! it never occured to me that a slash in a file name might cause a problem. But there's a lot I don't know about this sort of thing.

Thanks again,
Richard