MapRun Controls - Make Invisible

carlos
Is there an option to turn-off and not show controls on the MapRun app? I have an OCAD base map with controls already on and when the course is shown on Check Site, 2 'ringed' controls appear (Map & GPS).  I have removed the image on Google Earth for the kml and used MapRun Settings - Opacity and Display location Pins - OFF, but they still appear on the MapRun App.  Any ideas would be welcome - I don't suppose i can remove the OCAD controls on PurplePen?
Rgds, Carlos

Re: MapRun Controls - Make Invisible

MichaelRaz
Take a look at the MapRun6 thread - this includes this option so should suit your needs if the course is only for you - otherwise all runners would need to upgrade.

Whether or not you can fix it depends on what you mean by "OCAD Base map".  If this is really just a jpg which includes the control circles (as part of the image) then, other than editing the jpg (which would be a long process if a bunch of controls) there is little you can do.  If on the other hand, these are vector objects on the OCAD base map, then you should just be able to remove them either in OCAD (if you have it) or in OOM by importing the OCAD file.

I guess on other option depending on the complexity of the map would be to use the original base map (again assuming it is really only a jpg) as a template in OCAD or OOM and redraw the map.

So - really depnds on how where the control circles came from.