Maprun 7 and score P

terribletim
Hi, I have just tried the new console for a score P and it didn't seem to work as I couldn't work out where to add the code for the Score we use so decided to copy from another event , this seemed to work but then I was unable to change the duration. I then tried a recent event with the correct duration but when I went to upload it said I needed to add the code to the file name. I really liked the simpler names without the PIN and score type details but I am not sure how to use this with Maprun7 . I have reverted to the full PIN and PXAS score 240 details in the name and successfully uploaded but would like to know if for future events some of this isn't necessary.

Re: Maprun 7 and score P

Tim,

Thanks for the report.

It appears there is a bug, in that the new console doesn't always display the input field for ScoreP, when it should.

We'll check it out and implement a fix.

Re: Maprun 7 and score P

Tim,

That should be fixed now in the preview version of the Console v4.04(https://consolepreview.web.app) ... and will ultimately be moved into the main Console version.