Missing Results on Leaderboard

paddison
Hi

Re: ScoreResults_Peak Raid Winter Event 1 Monsal Head PZ PXAS ScoreV120.csv : 2020-12-18

I have attempted to produce some results this evening but some of the competitors results from 18/12/2020 until 18/01/2021 are not included in the downloaded .csv file from within the Admin Console v2.1.16

Is there a way to include all completed runs for the event?

Thanks - Paul

Re: Missing Results on Leaderboard

Paul

Those old results have now been restored from Archive.

It looks like a "Refresh" of results was done at some point... which goes back to original result riles to re-compute the results.

See this link for some background: https://maprunners.weebly.com/deletion-and-archival.html

Comments welcome.

Re: Missing Results on Leaderboard

paddison
Peter

As always - thank you for a quick response.

I've read through the Deletion and Archival notes and with the increasing demands of data storage it all seems sensible and appropriate.

Whilst it is unlikely to need restore results often, can I just check that I have understood this correctly.

When Route Gadget tracks  and also results are archived the procedure to restore from within Admin would be:

1. Restore RouteGadget Event from Archive
2. Restore Results from Archive
3. Then Refresh

Thanks again - Paul

Re: Missing Results on Leaderboard

Paul

Yes that would do it.... but wouldn't be the normally required.

We are currently not actively archiving RouteGadget events.
Also, even if we archive individual results, the displayed results are still fine ... unless you need to do a "Refresh" for some reason.. and then the individual results that have been archived won't appear.... so then do a restore from archive and refresh again.

Peter