New Results Display

dfloat
Hi, I like the new results page - seems to show everything that the old one does on a slightly better format.  However, one thing I haven't been able to find is Run Date.  For some of our events we use this, as people get a penalty if they run it later, or a bonus if they run it on the night.  In the old system I was easily able to see when people ran the event, but I can't locate it at the moment on the new system.  Am I missing something?

On a similar, related note, is there any way of seeing how many events I have run in a specific time period?  If I look at the events I have run I think the date shown is when the course was created, rather than when I ran it?  I can see from the results page on my phone, although this lost history when I changed my phone.

Many thanks,
David

Re: New Results Display

David,

For run date of each participant and other details, you should be able to flick the "Show Details" switch on.

If you double-click on your name in one of the result tables you see your runs... There is a date column. I intended this to be the run date ... but let me know if you think it is otherwise. (and I should be able to fix it)

Re: New Results Display

dfloat
Perfect - thanks for the speedy response Peter.  Knew there had to be a simple thing I was missing, and the Show details switch is just what I needed.

And yes, the results for a runner do seem to show the correct date, so that is all good now to.

Thanks again,
David