No track upload

David C
The last two events I did were using my Garmin 245 as usual - via MapRun6. In both cases, although my time is recorded in the results, I am not listed as a competitor in routegadget and my track has not uploaded.

The events were Glenfield Long (8th April) and Chellaston Long (today - 12th April). For the Glenfield case, some of the other competitors seem to have the same problem.

Any ideas?

Still no track upload - please help!

David C
Happened again tonight at Birstall Long.

A message saying

WARNING Substitute data being used for Developer
FieldNumber: 43 Size: 20 DeveloperDataIndex: 0

in orange shows up.

Re: Still no track upload - please help!

David

That message is just a warning. It indicates a problem in the .fit file from Garmin, but we can recover from it and your result should be fine.

Re: Still no track upload - please help!

David C
Hello Peter

The strange thing tonight is that for our Birstall meeting all of the tracks for Birstall Medium are there but all apart from one track for those that did the Long course are missing. The run times are there.

I am fairly sure not all of the runners would have used a Garmin watch.

David

Re: Still no track upload - please help!

David

Can you give me some more details please. I checked: Birstall Medium PXAC PZ1613042021

It looks OK. Sometimes you may need to refresh results if there is an issue, but I didn't have to do anything in this case. But maybe I am looking at the wrong event.

Re: Still no track upload - please help!

David C
This post was updated on .
The Birstall Medium was fine, Peter. The problem is with Birstall Long.

Birstall Long PXAC PZ1613042021

Thank you

David

PS. I just ran the Birstall Medium but my track cannot be seen in the results although my time is there.

http://www.p.fne.com.au/rg/cgi-bin/SelectResultFileForSplitsBrowserFiltered.cgi?days=7&act=fileToSplitsBrowser&eventName=CombinedResults_Birstall%2520Medium%2520PXAC%2520PZ1613042021.csv

Go to Track under my name and the track doesn't show and I am not listed as being one of those who took part.

http://www.p.fne.com.au/rg/cgi-bin/reitti.cgi?act=map&id=13761&kieli=&cID=1&pID=50015