Result did not upload at the end of a run

Result did not upload at the end of a run

Skwilson
Recently Rachel Wilson ran "Mugdock POC PXAS Score V90" but - possibly as a result of her phone running very low on charge at the end of her run and/or the very poor phone signal at Mugdock, her run does not appear to have uploaded properly and she does not appear in the results for this event. She used MapRun (not MapRunF or MapRunG) on an iPhone SE. She can see her time results (which looks okay) and track (which also looks okay) on her phone, although the result file name ends with "..._Course_1_(null).csv" and her track is named "Unfinalised track" so evidently something is amiss. Is there a way for her to fix these issues and upload her result? (Note that she hasn't had this issue with previous runs on other courses using the same phone and the same version of the app.)

Re: Result did not upload at the end of a run

I can't see any recent uploads from Rachel. She could try a manual upload... Open the result in question, then from the menu on the top-right, select Upload (Manual). She should see confirmation that the upload was successful.

If her result does not appear in the results for the event, a further fall-back is: from the same menu, she could "Email Track" which emails the recorded GPX track. She can then upload this track using: http://p.fne.com.au/#/gpsupload

Re: Result did not upload at the end of a run

Skwilson
Dear Peter

Thanks for this, but she's using MapRun (not MapRunF) version 10.0.6 on an iPhone 5S (I think) and she can't see how to get to a menu with "Upload (Manual)" or "Email Track" as an option. Any suggestions? (I can see how to do these things on my MapRunF, but not her MapRun).

Best wishes

Stephen

Re: Result did not upload at the end of a run

Stephen

Of course the recommendation is to upgrade to MapRunF please!

Regarding uploading a result in MapRun: Show Results > My Results > Select the result from the list > Upload Results (ie the button on the top right).

Regards
Peter