Result not uploading

Skwilson
Earlier today (4th January 2020) I re-ran "Mugdock POC PXAS ScoreV90" using MapRunF in 41:15 (having run it in 37:40 and 43:39 on previous occasions) but despite doing Menu > Upload (Manual) and getting the "Upload Sucessful" message, my new result doesn't appear in the results list. Please can you advise?

Re: Result not uploading

Stephen,

I've refreshed the results for the event and your new result for 2021 now shows.

Some of the tracks are not displaying currently. I'll check that out in due course.

Peter