Results archiving for long-term courses

d-dixon
My understanding of event result/route archiving and deletion is:

Deletion happens based on the active dates set for the event (up to 5 years from publication).
Archiving happens after 6 months, regardless of event active dates.

If so, I'd like to suggest a longer archive time as an option - we have a number of long-term courses and we're finding that even for courses published last year, we're losing most of the results (yes, I can unarchive one event at a time, but these same restored results will go at the next monthly archive cycle).

I fully understand the need to actively maintain storage but I wonder if the archiving time can be linked to the event active time?

Separately, I worry about losing a valuable club record of results in due course.  Is there a way to bulk export results data, and/or dump out the routegadget/results files for ingestion into our own system?

Thanks!

Re: Results archiving for long-term courses

d-dixon