Results for Event

Cate
Hello! When I go into the Show Results > Results for Event I see everyone else who has run the course but I don't see my own time listed. Do you have any suggestions for why I might not be seeing my own time listed?

Thanks,
Cate

Re: Results for Event

Cate,

Have you tried to upload your results?

The system tries an autoupload at the finish, if that is set by the Administrator and your phone is online at the time.

If this fails or you just want to be sure it got uploaded - open the result and then from the menu (top right), select "Upload (Manual)". Doing multiple uploads of the same result doesn't cause any problems.

If you still have problems send details of the specifics to the support email address given on the MapRunners website.

Re: Results for Event

Cate
Thank you, the manual upload worked and now I can see my results.

Re: Results for Event

Cate, Thanks for the update and thanks for using MapRun, Peter