Running with GPS watch

Anne Straube
Hi Peter,

it is mentioned in the quick guide that I could just run with a GPS watch, which seems ideal in combination with a paper map. It is not clear to me how to upload the track to MapRunF afterwards in order for the result to be added to the event or would I need to carry the phone in addition? Of course, I would be missing the reassurance of controls having registered in the app, but that's OK.

Thanks, Anne

Re: Running with GPS watch

Anne,

The upload process is described here:

http://maprunners.weebly.com/gps-watch-track-upload.html

It is sometimes done by the event organiser - but individual users can do it themselves too.

Peter