Sending a course to a fenix 3HR

Ian Phillips
I have Maprun G on my Fenix 3HR, and F on my I phone. All seems to be set correctly and the button saying 'send event to my garmin watch' is there.
Phone says 'could not connect to bluetooth GPS' and watch says 'Problem'. Must be something very simple, but cannot seem to get phone to send to watch even though phone can see all other watch functions and can retrieve data from other watch measures. Any suggestions please?

Re: Sending a course to a fenix 3HR

MichaelRaz
Only guessing based on your post but the "Cannot Connect to BlueTooth GPS" would seem to mean you have selected this in the phone app which is not applicable to MapRunG (it is for using an external GPS unit with your phone).  This would explain the error message on the phone.

Assuming you have the proper app version for the testing, the option you should be using is "GPS Watch Mode".  when using MapRunG, the phone is not involved during the event (it does not get GPS from the watch).

Re: Sending a course to a fenix 3HR

Ian Phillips
MichaelRaz, you are a genius. A few tweeks to my settings as you suggested and all is now working. Well at least it all looks as if its working!!! I will give it a first run out tomorrow. Many thanks for your advise.
Regards.