Setting in the field -recommendations needed

Setting in the field -recommendations needed

basilbrush
Hi, I recently set a event for maprun and for my field setting used the Gaia GPS app (iphone user) to mark my locations. As this was the only app i have found that exports kmz/kml files. It does not have a google overlay just a generic street map (not spending any money on a ongoing subscription just to have it)

What do other iphone setters use to plot the controls while in the field? I'm curious if there is anything better i can try

Re: Setting in the field -recommendations needed

Hi,

You could try the Drop Pins function in MapRunF.

See this discussion: http://maprun.250607.n8.nabble.com/Checksites-Drop-Pin-functionality-tp540.html

Peter