Sharing a Quickstart event with another runner

Sharing a Quickstart event with another runner

John Hutchinson
Hi

How to I get a Quickstart course I have downloaded from an email into the Maprun App?

I have move the kml file to the SD Andriod data folder it describes in the 'use local maps' menu , but it not seen by the App.

Any ideas?

Thanks

John

Re: Sharing a Quickstart event with another runner

John

It looks like you could move to stage 3 (CheckSites) as described here: http://maprunners.weebly.com/maprun---new-user.html

CheckSites is a better approach than trying to copy files from your PC to a folder on an Android phone. The specific folder required in this latter approach tends to be manufacturer-specific and so needs a bit of experimentation (and this only works for Android, not iOS and this needs to be done on each individual phone you want to use).

Re: Sharing a Quickstart event with another runner

John Hutchinson
Thanks

Will give it a go.

John

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021, 22:29 Peter Effeney [via MapRun], <[hidden email]> wrote:
John

It looks like you could move to stage 3 (CheckSites) as described here: http://maprunners.weebly.com/maprun---new-user.html

CheckSites is a better approach than trying to copy files from your PC to a folder on an Android phone. The specific folder required in this latter approach tends to be manufacturer-specific and so needs a bit of experimentation (and this only works for Android, not iOS and this needs to be done on each individual phone you want to use).

http://maprun.250607.n8.nabble.com/Sharing-a-Quickstart-event-with-another-runner-tp1061p1062.html
To unsubscribe from Sharing a Quickstart event with another runner, click here.
NAML