Sorting results

wivory
Would it be possible to have a way of filtering results?  Currently the list is unsorted, meaning you have to know what you are looking for.  I'd like a way to select all Scottish, or all Interlopers (my club) events, so I could browse.  Would that be possible?

Re: Sorting results

There is currently no filtering of results, other than the keyword filter above the drop down list of results.

Results are sorted by most-recently updated at the top.

Also many people find it convenient to look at the results of an event they have run in, by opening their own result in MapRunF and then tapping the "All Results for this Event" button.

Many clubs provide a link from their own website to MapRun results for their events. I think this is good as it keeps people going to their home club website.

Some other clubs put a code at the start of the event name. For example type "HUN" into the filter box and you will see all of the results from Hungary.

We are looking at modernising the results system (ie moving away from the old RouteGadget system). I expect we will implement more functionality when that is done.