Three network in the UK

MarkW
Can anyone on the three network in the UK please try using data only and try to select an event on your phone.

Does it work for you?

Re: Three network in the UK

Simon Oxley
Hi Mark

I've used MapRun quite a lot on the Three network successfully. What do you mean by 'data only'? Do you mean via 3G/4G rather than wifi? If so yes - it works fine for me.

Simon

Re: Three network in the UK

MarkW
Thanks Simon, yes I meant via 3G/4G, I'm finding it is very hit and miss (as is my son), I do think it is a problem with the three network, we just make sure we've chosen the event via wifi before we go out.

Re: Three network in the UK

Mark
Three are not the best for rural coverage and their speeds can be hit and miss. Same i guess with all networks, but three I've found are more patchy than most.