Tracks not showing for latest event

bengreen
Hi Peter,

We at TVOC are on our 7th event of the summer (UK > Thames Valley > TVSS > TVOC TVSS Event 7 Wantage). For some reason no tracks have shown for the runners so far. I assumed this was something to do with the Garmin outage, but recent runs on our 6th event seem to be going fine.

So far as I am aware I set this event up in the exact same way as usual - any idea what might be going on?

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Tracks not showing for latest event

Mattmoo
Dear Ben,

I have had the same issue today in Stoke On Trent. Apparently it is the fault of Garmin (according to Maprun on Facebook) possibly a legacy from the attack last week. Maprun told me they were looking into it.

Re: Tracks not showing for latest event

Mark
Matt / Ben,

You may find the thread and post here useful.

http://maprun.250607.n8.nabble.com/MapRunG-MapRun-on-a-Garmin-Watch-tp188p505.html

Re: Tracks not showing for latest event

Ben,

Some of the files required for RouteGadget to display tracks are missing.
I suggest deleting the event and recreating it followed by a refresh of results.
(The KMZ and KML test OK on the test server... so I'm expecting a recreate will fix it.)

Let me know if you still have issues.

Re: Tracks not showing for latest event

bengreen
This seems to have worked, many thanks Peter.