What characters can I use in Event Names and File Names

What characters can I use in Event Names and File Names

The MapRun server saves most of its data as files in the file system of the server.

It is therefore important to only use characters in file names that are valid for file names.

Some other characters have special significance to the system.

In summary, please avoid using the following characters:

- Avoid punctuation characters: full-stop '.',  comma ',', colon and semicolon ':;'
- Also avoid brackets '({[]})'
- Also avoid underscore '_' as this has special significance in the system (and will generally be changed to space if detected)

When including codes in filenames (eg PXAC or ScoreQ40), these codes should be separated by spaces.