event type locked

alex_rogers
I did an event this evening and the event organiser suggested that we went to settings and changed the event type to change it to score from scatter.
Most people were able to do this but when I tried to do so the event type was locked .
I can't understand why it was locked for me but not for other people when this appears to be something set by the event organiser!

Re: event type locked

Seems odd. Normally Event Type is licked for a published event … but no a CheckSites event. Please send more details. MapRun version, Event name (and was it a CheckSites (6-digit code too please) or a Published event) and a screenshot of the “Options & Settings” where you are trying to change Event Type … either post here or email to support@maprun.net
Thanks
Peter