maprun screen coming up blank.

john robinson
After having maprunf installed for a few days, when calling up the app i get the outline of the page and options but no writing in the boxes, trying to go to the start shows a google earth map with the course over the top not an o map. The only way I seem to be able to resolve this is by deleting the app then later reinstalling it. This is getting tedious, it didn't happen immediately i had a good few weeks with it on my phone and did several course but is now happening regularily. I assume it is an issue with the phone settings but can't figure out what. Using an iphone 7.  Cant find any other reports of this Any ideas ?

Re: maprun screen coming up blank.

John,

I've seen that a couple of times... something strange between iOS and the Flutter framework used to build the MapRunF App.

In the past, just swiping the App away ie killing it and restarting it is sufficient. I haven't had to delete the App and reinstall it.

Peter