CheckSites - Download doesnt work

juanp_roman
Hi!

I am checking the "Checksites" option ir order to share an event with my club.

I have uploaded the event in to the server, but when I try to dowload it into my phone it doesn´t work.

The app permits you entry the PIN, then it is checked, but the download never starts.

Re: CheckSites - Download doesnt work

Hi,

Please email the details to support@maprun.net

1. The CheckSites code, and
2. The files you used to create the CheckSites event.

Re: CheckSites - Download doesnt work

Juan,

That should be OK now. There was another event with a corrupted name that was causing an issue. This has been remedied now. Let us know if you have any further issues.

Re: CheckSites - Download doesnt work

juanp_roman
Thanks Peter!

It works!

I have uploaded a new training event.
Its for try it in Burgos (Spain) for our orienteering club "TJALVE".