DB error on event creation

dcurrie
Attempting to add an event through the 'new' admin interface and I get the following error:

Error: Error determining Map georeferencing Query failed: unable to connect to database. Reason: SocketException: OS Error: Connection refused, errno = 111, address = localhost, port = 52244 #0 PostgreSQLPersistentStore.executeQuery (package:aqueduct/src/db/postgresql/postgresql_persistent_store.dart:287:26) <asynchronous suspension> #1 PostgresQuery.insert (package:aqueduct/src/db/postgresql/postgresql_query.dart:52:10)

The KMZ/KML files work with CheckSites.

Thanks
David
-- David Currie

Re: DB error on event creation

David

Try that one again now…. I’m working on upgrading the server to cope with extra workload … seems like the database service stopped.

Peter

From: "dcurrie [via MapRun]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, 4 September 2020 at 7:37 am
To: Peter Effeney <[hidden email]>
Subject: DB error on event creation

Attempting to add an event through the 'new' admin interface and I get the following error:

Error: Error determining Map georeferencing Query failed: unable to connect to database. Reason: SocketException: OS Error: Connection refused, errno = 111, address = localhost, port = 52244 #0 PostgreSQLPersistentStore.executeQuery (package:aqueduct/src/db/postgresql/postgresql_persistent_store.dart:287:26) <asynchronous suspension> #1 PostgresQuery.insert (package:aqueduct/src/db/postgresql/postgresql_query.dart:52:10)

The KMZ/KML files work with CheckSites.

Thanks
David

-- David Currie

http://maprun.250607.n8.nabble.com/DB-error-on-event-creation-tp602.html

To start a new topic under MapRun, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MapRun, click here.
NAML

Re: DB error on event creation

Eileen Young
Just had the same error come up.
I was able to get the courses up on check sites

--
Kind regards

Eileen Young
Orienteering Coaching Fingal
086 8339067

Re: DB error on event creation

dcurrie
Hi Peter - still seeing the error I'm afraid. Bed is calling now though so will try again tomorrow.

Cheers
David
-- David Currie

Re: DB error on event creation

Try again now

From: "Eileen Young [via MapRun]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, 4 September 2020 at 8:14 am
To: Peter Effeney <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: DB error on event creation

http://maprun.250607.n8.nabble.com/DB-error-on-event-creation-tp602p605.html

To start a new topic under MapRun, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from MapRun, click here.
NAML

Re: DB error on event creation

Sorry - upgrade should be completed overnight (your time)

Re: DB error on event creation

dcurrie
Thanks Peter - all working now.

Regards