Video for Maprunf

Kay H
Hi,

We're holding a school virtual event in our area Rossendale and I am wondering if there is a short introduction video that explains the basics of Orienteering and Maprunf for children and families that haven't done any Orienteering before?

Re: Video for Maprunf

Eileen Young
Hi Kay,

for the orienteering skills the videos on this link are good for beginners.
I would start with  'Reading the Map' and 'Orientating the Map'.
https://www.orienteering.ie/video-3

Re: Video for Maprunf

Mark
Hi,

There is a collection of videos here that we have made. If you want something more detailed, let me know and I will try and make it.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/potoc.orienteering/videos/?ref=page_internal

Re: Video for Maprunf

Kay H
Thanks very much, just what's needed!

Kay

On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 at 18:37, Eileen Young [via MapRun]
Hi Kay,

for the orienteering skills the videos on this link are good for beginners.
I would start with  'Reading the Map' and 'Orientating the Map'.
https://www.orienteering.ie/video-3

http://maprun.250607.n8.nabble.com/Video-for-Maprunf-tp174p175.html
To unsubscribe from Video for Maprunf, click here.
NAML